Contact & Credentials
- Social Media:
Social Media Channels & How To Guide:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JoeMartinStageRace
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/joemartinstage
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/joemartinstagerace
- SnapChat - Joe Martin Stage Race will have a geofilter on Snapchat during the days of the event. See Social Media Guide for details
- Social Media Guide - have you always wanted to take your social media game to the next level, but were too afraid to ask because you didn't want to seem out of touch...No, none of us are like that either! So our Social Media team has prepared an incredibly easy how to guide on all things Social - Download our Social Media Guide and get your social on!
About All Sports Productions, Inc.
The Joe Martin Stage Race is owned and operated by All Sports Productions, Inc. All Sports Productions is a sports event management and consulting company, which promotes cycling, running, duathlons, triathlons, adventure runs and other outdoor events. The goal of the company is to produce races at the highest standards which are locally, regionally and nationally recognized events with a festival-like atmosphere. The mission of each event is to engage new participants and spectators in a healthy, multi-sport lifestyle.
About the USA Cycling Pro Road Tour (PRT)
Entering its 15th season, the PRT showcases the premier domestic road calendar events in the U.S., including criteriums, road races, stage races and omniums. Over six months and spanning from coast to coast, the PRT will include overall individual and team rankings for men and women, crowning PRT Champions following the 26-event calendar. The PRT features the nation's top Pro-Am road race events, boasts a total prize purse of more than one million dollars and is open to both professional and amateur cyclists.
For more information on the PRT, visit https://www.usacycling.org/prt.
About the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI)
The UCI is the world governing body for sports cycling and oversees international competitive cycling events. For more information on the UCI, visit http://www.uci.ch/